Aspire to Inspire before you Expire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aspirers All-new Digging In sessions

Go down

What do you think of this session? Does it help you grow?

Aspirers All-new Digging In sessions Vote_lcap0%Aspirers All-new Digging In sessions Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Aspirers All-new Digging In sessions Vote_lcap100%Aspirers All-new Digging In sessions Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Aspirers All-new Digging In sessions Vote_lcap0%Aspirers All-new Digging In sessions Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Aspirers All-new Digging In sessions Empty Aspirers All-new Digging In sessions

Post by tananne Tue 6 Feb - 16:09

Digging in session is a time where you can gather with people your age to just explore biblical truths and discuss some very real questions about God, His Word, living, and problems.

It's not a teaching session. It's a sharing session where youth talk with youth and really just dig into it. Facilitators are there to help set the pace and answer the really hard questions only. Don't worry bout boring the facilitators, they love to hear you talk for a change.
tananne
tananne
A Member. I'm into b4-you-expire .

Number of posts : 196
My Blog : http://tananne.blogspot.com
Love To : hang out with you guys all...
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Back to top Go down

Aspirers All-new Digging In sessions Empty Re: Aspirers All-new Digging In sessions

Post by tananne Tue 6 Feb - 16:12

pls vote only AFTER we've actually had a digging in session.

These sessions are on once every mth.

and its not the same as |NSP!RE sessions. that one i will explain another time.
tananne
tananne
A Member. I'm into b4-you-expire .

Number of posts : 196
My Blog : http://tananne.blogspot.com
Love To : hang out with you guys all...
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum