Aspire to Inspire before you Expire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College~

4 posters

Go down

College~ Empty College~

Post by lynne89 Mon 19 Mar - 10:58

2 testimonies.. I think i will keep updating here too~ ok.. first one..
this morning when i was outside class.. waiting for the place to open and all.. with all the people walking pass.. suddenly i saw aaron walking up to me *aaron anandaraja* and he's taking like 4 subs same as mine.. so yay! got friend! that's one...

2.. i hate to admit it.. BUTTT... oh welll NO ONE TELL MY PARENTS...
after class i went back.. coz i had PLENTY of spare time.. so i went to my room, open the door.. went in and drank one tin of milo.. and then decided i wanted to go to the CC (that's where i am now) when i walked to the door i suddenly thought "hmmm.. where did i chuck my key?" so i looked in my bag.. a few times.. and couldn't find it.. >.< *panick* i looked in my room.. drawer.. bag between pillows and conforters.. on the floor.. food container.. dustbin.. while all that i started praying to help me find my key! ( i was not going to admit loss to my parents predictions!) and i couldn't find my key.. suddenly i wondered if i ever took it out of the door knob.. so i ran to the door, opened it.. and to my relief there it was *breathe!!!*
So really.. thank god it was there.. coz well.. i dunno.. someone could have taken it and walked away!! >.< But it was there~ also thank god of putting that thought in my head or else i wouldn;t be here but crying in my room! >.< but here i am~ and glad!!

LESSON Take your room key out of the doorknob after unlocking it!
lynne89
lynne89
A Senior Member. I love b4-you-expire .

Number of posts : 412
Place I Live : malaysia???
My Blog : http://newahlynne.blogspot.com
Love To : DaNcE`
Registration date : 2007-01-30

http://www.friendster.com/lynne89

Back to top Go down

College~ Empty Re: College~

Post by Chee Yoong Mon 19 Mar - 19:39

Silly gurl, haha
Chee Yoong
Chee Yoong
A Newbie. Be nice to me.

Number of posts : 23
Place I Live : USM Penang & Seremban!
Love To : Err...Eat & sleep?
Registration date : 2007-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Wed 21 Mar - 18:31

Nice lesson.Its not silly bro.Its a good experience.haha.Got time go CC 1 meh when in college?
Jeremy
Jeremy
A b4-you-expire Addict. Cheers.

Number of posts : 761
Place I Live : Somewhere on Earth where God place me
My Blog : http://jermkcf.blogspot.com
Love To : Listen to music,singing,on9,hanging out with frens
Registration date : 2007-02-03

http://www.friendster.com/35028403

Back to top Go down

Post by lynne89 Thu 22 Mar - 11:43

actually it IS kinda silly.. >.< lol

Got plenty of time right now.. PLENTY.. and there's internet connections everywhere.. just not messengers everywhere.. Gah~ library no messenger.. im at the library now..

Testimony : *embarassed*

(i shall apply what i leart at english today)
I recently lost my wallet. Not only that, on my first day in fact. To add to it all, there was more than 200 ringgit inside, an atm card, my popular card and some other random stuff.. oh.. that aspirers pledge card "saving my self" thing also inside.. Hmmm.. bummer >.< I admit.. I almost cried.. I guess you're now thinking I found it by somehow and some miracle. But no. I did not. Im not even quite sure how when and where i lost it.. monday afternoon, before lunch I went to the cyrber cafe. Half way through (i was chatting online -messenger) anne said that she and winne would be coming up to join me for lunch *yay i didn't have to eat on my own.* Later on at the end, Anne called me and said they were at the bus stop already.. So i left. I realised i didn't have my wallet with me. *crap* i thought i left it in my room. To my horror, when i returned to my room it was not there.... *i owed the CC 5 bucks* Anyway.. to shorten the story, my family, and a few others found out bout it.. sobzz..

Buttt.. I'm not writting a sob story here.. i know it's long.. but the story has to be explained! =p blekz

Anyway, the point of this is, while i was.. err.. wallet-less and cash-less, i found that i have people taking care of me.. seriously... My room mate lent me 10 ringgit for anything.. David Hong (cf person and sister's close friend who is still at inti) belanja'd me dinner and lent me 50bucks (which is still in my wallet.. i better return it later..) Even though priscilla didn;t know i lost my wallet she brought apples over for me to eat.. *Awww~ and well.. that's bout it so far...

Oh yea.. Im glad to say im getting along with, CF people, Roommate, and classmates.. all 11 of them.. i think.. ish.. anyway.. not hte point..

I WOULD believe.. God specially placed me here among this people (errr.. the ones who are taking care of me la.. haha) And I wanna thank God for this people.. and letting me know them =)
lynne89
lynne89

Back to top Go down

Post by miraged Wed 11 Apr - 2:55

thank God for freidns Smile
glad u're in college! Smile cyber cafe?!?! dont' u have a PC in room? such a waste to spend money in CC.

anwyyas, nice to know that u choose to look at the good in any situation Smile

i.... would have lost my temper Smile
oops Smile

post9

miraged

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2007-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lynne89 Wed 16 May - 13:41

Title: Prayer Works!!! =)

I haven't been getting enough sleep lately.. like.. 2-3 hours max... for the pass week..

(oh btw.. JOEL TAY! WHY IS MY BLURNESS LEVEL AT 40?! >.<)

anyway.. not enough sleep = low imune system = vulnerable to sickness = any exposure to sickness would end me up, sick..

and that's just what happened.. apparently my psychology teacher had to be sick.. and i had to spend 2 hours + 15 minutes of consultation for the article critique with her.. annddd.. i feel sick by monday evening.. that time i was still healthy enough to celebrate a friend's birthday at pizza hut.. >.< lol~
by that night, i was asleep by 11+ the next day.. i was SICK.. sick enough to not go class.. now, normally, when im sick, i still get up and go for tuition or school or class or whatever.. this time i was REALLY REALLY REALLY sick.. sighh..
so yea.. at first it was just that.. by.. 3-4 pm i was having high fever...

at about.. 6.30 i think.. a cf member called up.. asked if i wanted to go for his church's prayer group (coz i went last week) my response, nahh.. im sick.. sorry.., his response, oh.. we'll be praying.. =) later on.. i think about... 9 - 10 ish i messaged a friend from back in seremban (yeaa~ serembann~!!) asked if he could help pray too.. by that time i had taken 3 panadols since monday night.. and loads of sleep...

anyway.. i had dinner at 10 after a friend ta pau-ed dinner.. and ermm.. oh.. i even lost my voice by 7.30 ish..

by 11.30.. i was still sick.. but no more fever.. sore throat and runy nose and cough were still there... went out for supper and bought cough mixture.. slept at 2.. (i had a whole day of sleep already.. i couldn't sleep anymore...) by this morning.. i woke up healthy enough to go for class.. now im in the computer lab.. still coughing, nose blocked, and sore throat.. plus a stomach ache i dunno where from.. aikz!

ok.. stomach ache not important.. i just wanna say.. from my condition yesterday evening to now.. i didn't think you could change that much in 12 hours..

Thank You God!! =)

p.s. i skipped one day of classes (4 out of 6)
lynne89
lynne89

Back to top Go down

Post by miraged Sat 16 Jun - 1:58